Oct 20, 2011

Fall sweater weather :)

A couple of weeks ago, while it was still 80 degrees outside, I decided that I should hop on the soon-to-be fall weather bandwagon and purchase my first 2011 fall sweater. I am not usually a sweater type of person because they make me feel bulky (I already have broad shoulders), and instead of them being soft like everyone says they are, I feel itchy and overly warm. Anyway, I bought a sweater from Target and I am in Love! I am contemplating going back and buying it in a few different colors because that's just how much I like it. The current version I have is in the heather gray color which goes well with almost anything. It's comfy & casual but could easily be dressed up...did I mention how soft to the touch it is? Of my 5 senses, touch is probably one of my favorites. (Side note: When I go to any of those large shoe stores (think DSW or Famous Footwear), I will walk down an aisle of shoes and press my pointer finger into the soles of each shoe just to see how cushy it is.)
Lately all I've wanted to do is shop, shop, shop! I want to completely update my wardrobe. Fortunately, I have a sense of reality and I just avoid going into any tempting stores.

Hopefully when Christmas shopping starts, I'll get the "shopping bug" out of my system...until then, I'm just stuck fantasizing about new clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment