Aug 25, 2011

I make Lists

I have been planning my best friend's bachelorette party for the past month and it is finally arriving!  We are starting with a BBQ at my place and then moving downtown to dance the night away.  I can be a little bit of a stress ball, so the past month has been lots of list making.  It is one of my ways to stay organized.  Tonight, I'll be taking my list to the grocery store to pick up the last of the party items needed for Saturday.  I'm really excited to have it all taken care of and be done shopping.  HOWEVER, I did find a cute pair of black heels last night while I was out shopping with the Bachelorette for her party dress.  You can find these at DSW.

You may notice the time I am posting this...you can say I'm taking a well-deserved "break" from work.  During my break, I am also working on finishing my 3rd bottle of water for the day!  You can add that to the list of things I have started this week; trying to drink at least 3 bottles of water during the work day.  I have always enjoyed drinking water, but I know that I don't drink nearly enough.  I really believe that water is the cure-all ingredient.  It takes care of headaches, keeps your skin hydrated and looking great, and I guarantee it takes care of quite a few other ailments.

Items to watch for: Party photos & Garage Decorating from this coming weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment