Feb 15, 2013

Happy 2013

Time sure has gone by since the last time I posted! And we are already in the new year (by 2 months).
I am in the stages of planning our wedding, which is fun (I guess) but also a bit time consuming. We will hopefully have our venue officially chosen this weekend which will allow us to move forward with so many other plans.

I do have some new designs to showcase, but will have to upload those at a later time :)
Wedding season is in full swing for invites; I'm working on my 4th set for this upcoming 2013 summer/fall! And I'm taking in ideas for my own set.

Luckily I have also had extra freelance work for other things besides wedding stationary (WHAT?!). Yes, it's true, although I do love wedding invites it is always nice to have a few other outlets to design for.

We also just got back from Vail, Co a few weeks ago for a friend's wedding. I skied for the first time in close to 10 years, and didn't do too awful, but definitely slowed the pack down. I left with a few bruises but nothing out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment