Sep 5, 2012

New Beginnings :)

I recently put in my 2-week notice at my current job, and am very excited to be starting on a new path in the next two weeks! My position will be similar; graphic design and project management, but I am looking forward to working at and agency with a lot more creatives. I think it will be a great learning experience for me and it couldn't be at a better time.

Other news: We still have not started wedding planning.  Woops! :)
We did decide to go with the traditional wedding route instead of destination, so that was our very first decision. Hopefully at the beginning of October we will start looking at venues...

I do have more invites to upload and show off to the world. Luckily other brides have not ceased planning their weddings and still need stationary sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment