May 3, 2012

Summertime!

Eeeeee! I'm so excited that it's 75-80 degrees outside :)
I love being outside as much as possible, and since I live in Minnesota my outdoor time is more limited. We have a fun weekend ahead; we are celebrating our 4 year anniversary on Friday (tomorrow) with a nice evening out, on Saturday we have a Kentucky Derby party to attend (dress-up style), and then my parents are in town Saturday evening (grilling out), and Sunday will be a nice relax/catch up day. I wish I had a picture to post of my floppy derby hat that I'll be wearing on Saturday, but you will just have to wait until after the occasion once I get around to uploading pictures from the weekend.

Our softball season also started last week; we tied our first game and won our second game. Not a bad start to the season :)

I do have some new designs to upload, but have been a bit lazy on getting them organized into a nice format for your viewing pleasure.
Happy Kentucky Derby & Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment