Feb 2, 2012

Superbowl Weekend...

I wish I could say that I'm a football fan, but unfortunately that would be a lie. It is just one of those games that I have not grown to love...yet! My boyfriend is a huge Vikings fan and watches football whenever possible (or any sport for that matter). He would LOVE if I would watch a game/any game with him. Lucky for him, this Minnesota girl enjoys going to hockey games. This past football season I have watched more games or quarters of games than I have in the past 5 years, so I am trying!
We are hosting a small Super bowl get together on Sunday and I have compiled a list of tasty treats to serve; if I'm not going to watch the game, I may as well have something that I enjoy eating :)
We are having pulled pork sandwiches, sushi, chips/salsa/guac, veggies, and this dreamy looking layered oreo dessert. I would like to whip up the dessert tonight and eat the entire thing, but I'm holding off and plan on making it Sunday so I can't be tempted to lick the bowl clean. I do have some decency when other people are around...

No comments:

Post a Comment